What is provided in the HDB BTO Tiling Package?
1. Haulage (labour to transport cement and tiles from the ground floor to the unit)
2. Disposal (labour to remove all the rubbish and debris after tiling work is completed)
3. Labour to screed and tile the floor and skirting for the living room and all bedrooms
4. Materials (2 in 1 cement screed, chemical bonding, tile fix cement, etc)
5. Tiles from major supplier up to $3.21psf including wastage
Terms & Conditions
1. Tile size: 600x600mm or 300x600mm
2. Type of tiles: Homogeneous, porcelain or ceramic only
Any complicated design will incur additional labour cost: for example subway or herringbone design
3. Cement grouting (colour can only be the closest match and not 100% matching)
4. Cleaning will be restricted to the new flooring only. Other area is not applicable.
There will be some cement stain on the wall. Client is advised to do painting work for their house.
5. Top up is applicable for tiles selection more than $3.21psf
BTO Toilet Wall and Floor Overlay Package
Do check out our new BTO toilet Wall & Floor tile overlay + plumbing package @ $3,688 per toilet
1. Supply and overlay of Wall & Floor tiles up to $3.21
2. Stainless steel floor trap grating
3. Haulage of materials & tiles
4. Disposal of all debris generated
5. Supply and install stainless steel piping (cold)
6. Labour to install bathroom fixtures and accessories
7. Chemical washing
***Exclude storage heater and use electrical works